Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2013

How to get a delegation to El Salvador

Over the past two years, I have had a great amount of difficulty getting a trip to El Salvador. However, I am determined to get a delegation for next year.

I would like to offer the following incentives:

Religious Studies Part I, or II or III from St. Paul's

partial credit for PQP Part I

This could be an outstanding accomplishment for our school board. No one that I am aware of has offered time in El Salvador as a partial credit for a principals course. But think of it - can you think of a better way to prepare for leadership than by investigating the education system in El Salvador?

This has not yet been approved by the Board. There are lots of stakeholders here. But we have an opportunity here to do something really unique and significant.

My prayer for this Good Friday is that it all comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment