Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Learning Spanish - Duolingo

www.duolingo.com (appen) är min nya lilla hobby.
www.duolingo.com  (Photo credit: Emanuel Hallklint)
Hello everyone

I have just sent out an invitation to all those going on the trip this year to join Duolingo 

If you are going and have not received an invitation, please let me know.

If you are not going this year and want to start on your Spanish - please let me know and I will invite you to our group - a little competition is always healthy.

A little news - Rene Guerra Salazar, director of Salvaide and I have been working to develop a program for conflict studies students at St. Paul University here in Ottawa.  They will be leaving this May.

Rene is on his way to El Salvador to work on contacts for trips heading out soon.

Also, the students from Holy Trinity will be heading to El Salvador.  We will post anything we get from the group on our Compadres blog.   http://compadres-elsalvador-canada.blogspot.ca/

I will continue to work through our July trip through TourBuilder

I am currently working on Day 7 of the trip.

If the winter weather is getting you down and would like something sunny to look forward to you are still more than welcome to join us!

Just send me a note. mcswa1@gmail.com 

Paul

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment