Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Back to El Salvador!

the beautiful Sempul River


We are on our way back to El Salvador.  This is the first  educator trip we have put on in two years and it is great to be going back.

This trip will be very different.  We are visiting areas that will be new to all of us and we are getting a chance to talk with new organizations including, hopefully, a priest in San Salvador who works with gang members.

I am hoping to blog while we are down there - this all depends on the wi-fi!

I know this will be a great trip, we always learn so much on these journeys.  I look forward to seeing my friends, Miguel, Roberto and Nelson.

Time to refocus on things that really matter.  I am looking forward to learning with our new group.

Much more to come!  Hope you can follow us.

No comments:

Post a Comment